Where Can I find ALIENWARE cases?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should I keep this case for decoration? or sell it?

what would you people do? I liked the black alienware box better rather than the case

LOL this thread is funny.

I really liked the thermaltake Soprano that i got, but now my Custom john Deere case is running great.

But stick with the alienware case for now you already bought it. If it looks cool to you that is all that matters. They aren't that cheesy looking. Well maybe they are, but i remember when i was younger and i thought those looked like the coolest cases around.

Lol, I would if I could, but got no clue on where to find a power supply for it.

if it dosent sell I will just use it on my next build. (this is a 5 years old case) not buying from ebay again.

yep and he's blaming us. He said we're all idiots and we should all die.

edit: This kid does not like to listen. Its a good thing you learned the hard way. Hopefully now you'll realize and research some more instead of being lazy and think we'll do all the work for you. Take peoples advice from here you'll learn alot.

oh... ya i saw that, and it made me laugh.

Truth is Ric0h, we just like to see you suffer. We purposely don't tell you stuff and we used reverse psychology on you so you would buy that piece of **** alienware case. LOL we are the evil tech forums! We only want YOU to suffer though, everyone else we give good advice.

I DID lissen! but I never knew this kind of stuff needed propietary PSU!

If you people die who will help me?

I am NOT A KID, I am actually 17 years old. may 1991 :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom