Don't buy ALIENWARE CASES!

Status
Not open for further replies.
you could buy a spu from alien ware they do sell them like replacement parts, say the computer was given to you but the psu is blown. and your buying a newone from them itl probably cost you as much as a case, and im betting your more likely to sell your current psu then the alienware case.

yeah, I contact them but it takews 72 hours to reply back lol.

I contacted the Stock manager, and this is what he told me:

Mark Monelli
to me

show details 9:12 AM

We didn't know, we just sell the cases, we don't have info on if certain power supplies don't fit

uhmmm sounds like an issue. 28 bucks is pretty worthless for all the trouble...maybe go with what amd gt player said and buy an alienware PSU from alienware and sell your current one....or try to sell the case and buy a new one

well they said they could sell me a power supply at a discounted price. So I am waiting at the price they will give me.

Lol, they probably profit from the power supplys rather than the cases (some trick they do prob)

I am not even sure if i can sell the case for 80 bucks, it is badly scratched and missing 1 optical drive cover, and a floopy cover. and an alien face on one side.

Man, should have stoled one from alienware stand on comic-con

Is this a good case? buy.com sells the thermlake sorprano for 72 with tax and shipping.

While in newegg its around 130

all alienware computers use regular ATX motherboards...it's just the PSU's i think that are just special lol....

some good cases people have posted, you hear a lot of good stuff about lian li cases

wrong again... my friends alienware houses a normal silverstone 550 watt psu

untitled-4.jpg

buy me... ;) 125 + shipping

and yes.. it does come with the hdd racks

nosboost I was looking for your thread on sales and didnt find it, so I just got a cheap 72 bucks case in buy.com

Its the thermaltake soprano (on newegg it has over 15o bucks)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom