So you've just won the lottery and...

Status
Not open for further replies.
two chicks at the same time

and a T3 connection, F it.

I'd put it all away and live off the interest.

5% APR on 3,000,000 is $150,000

I might think of getting something along these lines for my gpu setup

foxconn_motherboard2.jpg

That might be a problem though cause with all 4 pci e slots used up i wouldn't have room for a sound card. (i'd work out the kinks) But i might not need to worry about sound quality when i buy a pair of these: (MSRP: $1000)

grado-gs1000_03252008_msp.jpg

after like 2-3 cards crossfire and SLI scale like crap....even if you put two cards together most you get is like an 80% boost..so you basically are paying for a card that isn't fully used....

K10 motherboards will only use DDR2-1066 until they move to DDR3 (which will happen with AM3/45nm CPU's - which will also work in AM2+). And overclocking K10 is done a lot better with multiplier increasing rather than HTT bus increasing.

even then, with their IMC, DDR2-1066 should be more than enough to feed the cores, even past 3GHZ. And you can still get good latencies at DDR2-1066 depending on what modules you get.

haha, i though you said DDR# 1066 (i didn't bother to look if the board was ddr3) i was wondering wtf would be the reason to get ddr3 1066 if u have unlimited cash.

Well with unlimited funds you could probably hire some freelance hardware designers to setup up a lab in your basement and design you customized parts.

I'd stick with my current system until nehalem came out then x58. And go buy a brand new VW Eos painted hot pink, so i could drive it home to my mother. Then pick up a brand new audi A3 to drive back home :)

there is no way that intel or amd would just sell out, your off would have to be extremely massive, like im talking into the hundred of billions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom