Don't buy ALIENWARE CASES!

Status
Not open for further replies.
well yes I do agree its my fault cause I went for something you guys werent recommending, but at the same time, I see that most of you already knew what was coming and never told me about it.

the case I really wanted was the lexa anyways, but looks like I just have a bad taste on cases, so I take a look at those lian li.

Really liked that admas or whatever, the full aluminum one.

I don't think anyone knew that was going to happen but I'm sure everyone would agree that the chances of hardware being proprietary on an alienware or any specialty case is high.

all alienware computers use regular ATX motherboards...it's just the PSU's i think that are just special lol....

some good cases people have posted, you hear a lot of good stuff about lian li cases

I actually have one gripe. My V2000 psu backplate was a pain to line up w/ my toughpower. One of the screws doesn't line up other than that the quality is superb. Also they use m3 type screws so I tried using they're standoffs w/ regular motherboard screws and that didn't work it uses different types that I never would of thought to be the motherboard screws

This is what I got from the vice president. (seems like they care alot about their feedback.)

Erick,

The power supply that normally goes in cases of this type is not anything special, but it is sized to accommodate the power needs of a power hungry system that buyers usually put in this case.

We don't want you to be "stuck" with a case you can't use. We do sell power supplies on our other site, if you want to shop for one there, we can give you a discounted price. Here's a link to the store:

eBay Store - DealMonger Clearance Store: Tape, CD DVD Players, AutoMeter Gauges

I that doesn't work for you, send the case back in it's original packaging and we will give you a full refund.

Please let us know what you want to do.

Joe Blasingame

(weird thing is that, I have used same sized power supplys on both full and mid towers.)

hahaa!!! thats exactly that same thing my parents told me.

Thing is I paid 28 bucks for this case plus shipping. and if I ship it back I will only get 28 bucks lol

So am preety stuck here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom