cooling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Demalii said:
lol.. you're going to listen to a guy that pounds on the keyboard and comes up with random letters for his name? :D
hey at least i know when i cant solve a problem unlike you when you cant solve anything you throw the computer into the dump and light it on fire:cool:

i know, i just realised, im just used to guys messing with me i guess, lol, and he could of been talking to me, who knows. U-toast kinda is random typing, hehe well almost.

ok, if i use the stock heatsink on an fx-53 939 and stock heatsink on an xfx 6800gt, will 3 fans be enough?

koldapu said:
ok, if i use the stock heatsink on an fx-53 939 and stock heatsink on an xfx 6800gt, will 3 fans be enough?
Rule of thumb, a stock fan/heatsink is specifically designed for that parts heat needs. So unless your overclocking the standard heatsinks plus three additional fans will be more than enough

in MY opinion, i would get more. Maybe u can just buy an extra few and add them ( if u got the space ). But 3 fans seems a lil demanding for ur rig. <------- this is my opinion, there are others on this forums who might have something diff to say ( i think iv leanred something, lol :D )

but dont amd 64 heat a lot? If so, his room will be pretty damn hot. But its personaly choice. It could work with 3.

U-Toast said:
but dont amd 64 heat a lot? If so, his room will be pretty damn hot. But its personaly choice. It could work with 3.
It depends on how good the fans cool the parts, yes that chip does heat up but so do all other high end chips such as the prescott whitch heats up the worst. It will work with 3 case fans but if your worried about being under 60-55 than i would go with the thermeltake case, its an awsumne case anyway so either way your set

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom