Case Mod [SHOCK]

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok guys, its done. the lcd screen isnt in due to technical difficulties though.

I got to give some credit to distroyer101 for helping me some on the case, he did alot of the little stuff i didnt have time to do to make it to quakecon

now......the pictures!

Picture019-1.jpg

Picture020-1.jpg

Picture010-1.jpg

Picture009-1.jpg

Picture011-1.jpg

Picture012-1.jpg

Picture001-5.jpg

Picture004-3.jpg

hmm, i look mad. i am not, i finally finished this **** thing lol
Picture006-2.jpg

Picture007-1.jpg

i dunno, i dont really like it...

The cathodes on top = ugly

And just on the whole it just seems to me to be kinda boring looking...

I also don't get what the bottom half is for. You have your entire water loop, system, and hard drives in the top half. Which leaves... stock fans for the bottom?

well i didnt like the cathodes up top either, but i couldent get a way to get the grills lit up without doing that. The bottom is for the other two mcr 320's. The reason i made it this way, was just to do it. I wanted to make a big case, and i did. It was more for fun than function. Thanks for the input though

im happy with it, becuase i finished it and it works. This is my first large scale project that ive finished. Also, i got to try my hand at watercooling

EDIT: this is tainted btw

yea, that was a friend. were having a mini lan before quakecon, and my computer was down as i was finishing some wire management. I used his to post. Were two seperate people though.

And about the bottom, it is, but i got huge hands and i like lots of room. It was mostly added just to do it. I wanted to have a big *** case and now i have one

yea, i was scrambling. three days ago my case was just painted, in parts, and i had to assemble it, wc it, and wire it all up and try to make it look good in that time for quakecon. i didnt have time to figure a way to get the cold cathodes figured out, but whatever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom