Don't buy ALIENWARE CASES!

Status
Not open for further replies.
so which one out of all of those?

Just one good thing about alienware case, THEY HAVE GREAT CABLE MANAGEMENT.

Buts its a bit odd, I din't see that in the beggining.

Up to you.. I like all of them... I like the Antec 300 the best out of those.. but then again.. you had the Antec 900, and really didn't like it.. but then again this isn't a dust magnet... erm tough call

blah, so mad right now. Ill get the antec 300. -.-

First so happy cause I got a 99 on my math test, and then more happy cause my case finally got there. But as you can tell it din't turned into a happy ending....

Guys, I need help.

Can I report the store for FRAUD?

Before buying I send them an email for case specs, and they said they could not answer them, because the person who answered the emails, never saw the stock.

So now I look at their add to see if I missed anything talking about using a special power supply and its not there, So I feel like being cheated. cannot ask for a refund cause the shipping is actually way more than what the case costed me.

Is my reporting for fraud resonable? I don't even know what to do, am so mad right now.

Do you guys think I can mod this? I feel its impossible.

my power supply is almost the same size of the hole of the case lol.
I feel like putting tape around it lol, but I know that if it falls, I just ruined over 3-400 bucks in components. So not only do I know its foolish to do that, I dont want to take that risk.

Do you guys think I can mod this? I feel its impossible.

my power supply is almost the same size of the hole of the case lol.
I feel like putting tape around it lol, but I know that if it falls, I just ruined over 3-400 bucks in components. So not only do I know its foolish to do that, I dont want to take that risk.

if you got some sheet metal, and made a holding plate, like maybe get old case and scrap it up lol. cut out a square, put some suports on it, put the psu in, then take another peice cut a hole for your psu, drill the holes in it so you can screw it into the original, its your best bet. then screw the plate holdign the psu up to the face plate for the baxc, also you would have to cut a hole in the bottom of you shelf plate to let the fan intake.

AHHH YOUR A GENIUS!!! ill do that on last resort. I guess thats my last resort lol.....

I should be able to do this. it will look like butt, but it might work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom