Computer wont stay in sleep mode...

Status
Not open for further replies.

aykfc

Baseband Member
I got a new computer and it is a HP m1070n Media center computer. I want to put it in sleep mode at night but after not even a minute the computer just comes out of sleep mode. I do not touch anything. How can I get my computer to stay in sleep mode?

move the optic mouse off of the multi colored whatever u had it on now.. and put it on something with 1 solid color. like an all balck pad or something... if its on like a desktop table that has tiny ripples/bumps on it, that could cause it to change the lazers focuse o so slitly and make a tiny movment on WINdesktop.

" turn the mouse over"<-- lol, yea thats what i said... sometimes i put to much thought into it.

hahah, no its just for almost 6 months after 6th grade, i would turn the mouse over even after i TURNED THE COMPUTER OFF!! hahah! i had to take a computer class in 6th grade, and the teacher would take points off if you left your mouse the way it was . . . stupid . . .

I tried it. It does not work. I didnt press anyhting and had the mouse turned over and it came back.

I think I fixed it. I have always on internet so if I unlug the ethernet cable then it works but is there anyway so I do not have to unplug the cable?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom