First build any suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah still be ok, dont forget watts doesnt matter to an extent as much as amps. also i would have to disagree with vernong, i dont think its worth the extra $20, it does have the world record, but its not really worth spending 20 extra because air wont get u a world record fsb. a nice gigabyte or dfi p45 would probably get you the same o/c.

yeah still be ok, dont forget watts doesnt matter to an extent as much as amps. also i would have to disagree with vernong, i dont think its worth the extra $20, it does have the world record, but its not really worth spending 20 extra because air wont get u a world record fsb. a nice gigabyte or dfi p45 would probably get you the same o/c.

if anything i plan to stay away from overclocking due to my friends bad experiences but he probably did something wrong ill just have to look around and try to make a decision

thou shall overclock, i think its in the bible sumwhere. DONT be afraid of overclocking, i have never heard of ne one who has fried a chip yet. If ne thing is about to go wrong the mobo will shut down. overclocking is free and offers alot more for ur money. do try it. just read up a little for the basics then u will be fine

thou shall overclock, i think its in the bible sumwhere. DONT be afraid of overclocking, i have never heard of ne one who has fried a chip yet. If ne thing is about to go wrong the mobo will shut down. overclocking is free and offers alot more for ur money. do try it. just read up a little for the basics then u will be fine

yah im sure once i get it ill be automatically tempted to so ill be reading up on it as im waiting :D

Does anybody know why in front of some of the products at newegg it says open box? and its alot cheaper is it a used or returned item?

^there is a chance that it doesn't come with all the cables and accessories, and usually doesn't come in the original box. (with a mobo, i think the I/o panel does not come with it, in an open box purchase)

^there is a chance that it doesn't come with all the cables and accessories, and usually doesn't come in the original box. (with a mobo, i think the I/o panel does not come with it, in an open box purchase)
So pretty much buying almost anything thats openbox is useless?

^no, if u just need the components, and not the accessories, then it does give u a discount, so it's worth it if u already have the things you need (sata, ide cables, ect)

i was looking around at the gigabyte boards i think i only recall seeing one or 2 that had a memory standard of ddr2 800 the rest were pretty much ddr2 1200 and up. If u see something i dont feel free to make a suggestion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom