Where Can I find ALIENWARE cases?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also $27.99 + $39.99 bucks is $67.98 or $68 not $78.. (not trying to be a smart butt or anything..) just saying xD

haha the price is exact on my sig, I just got what I remember on here.

Changing the topic a little:

What the best case you ever had?

I have a strong feeling on getting the COOLER MASTER COSMOS 1000 for my next build.
( I will create a new topic if I am allowed too.)

Honestly this is the best case I'd ever had.. which is pretty sad..

However favorites are the Cosmos/Temjin series

i really like the 4000nsk cases by antec. cant go wrong for about $50. but ive always wanted to have a nice lianli case, but spending more than $250 on a case seems unnecessary to me

vernong which case is the best you had? I dont get it.

The cosmos 1000?

Nope, Coolermaster Centurion 534 (like I said which is sad, but its an amazing case in my opinion....)

But I'm recommending the Cosmos if you want to go water Cooling

naw, I just want a case I can show off, and its great. Since I had my alienware case, I will only get full towers now.

And it looks like the COSMOS 1000 will do, but still trying to find something cheaper.

Show off?

Wire management and internals look better than a flashy case.

Honestly I agree, I just want it to be subtle looking, and to match it with my other stuff.

But I think I get more impressed by Wire Management, and so far mine wreaks haha.. this board's layout is so bad, well so is the fact I use IDE

Well, thats why I want a case that is good looking, so I dont have to worry at how bad my wire management actually looks.

Although, I don't think it looked bad at all on my first build.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom