Folding At Home (F@H) Nvidia + ATI GPU's Now Supported.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ricanflow

Golden Master
If you a running a Geforce 8 (or newer) or Hd2xxx (or newer) video card and would like to help out the team in F@H, simply download the appropriate drivers and client from the list if you haven't already done so, and help fold for tech forums!!

Our team number is 12864

The following links should assist you in getting the client running, if you have any questions please read the FAQ's linked.
If you still need assistance, feel free to drop me a pm.

Nvidia cards supported = All Geforce 8 Series And Higher, Tesla, Quadro (CUDA Enabled)

Drivers:
Download

FAQ:
Folding@home - FAQ-NVIDIA

ATI cards supported = All Hd2xxx, Hd3xxx, & Hd4xxx (CAL Enabled)

Drivers:
Download

FAQ:
Folding@home - FAQ-ATI2

Gpu2 Client:
Download

How can i get the cool sig banner that displays
user stats/team stats??

Stats Banner

Average ppd chart for Nvidia cards:
nvidia_by_PPD.gif

Average ppd chart for ATI cards:
chart_rev3.gif

Looks like the servers are finally fixed. I am finally getting my PPD back up and so far the logs look good.

By the way, got my Q6600 @ 3.3 Ghz and the GTX260 running cool and stable @ 702/1512/1224 for 7029 PPD on projects 5007, 5008, 5215 and 5216 using drivers 177.72 This card rocks and looks good compared to the list of other GPU PPD.

Re: Folding At Home (F@H) Nvidia + ATI GPU's Now Supported

Maybe you should mention the newer client?

Updated download page and gave current stable version build number.

Thanks mak.

Heres my current ppd, it will be higher since ill be upgrading to either a
9800GTX/GTX+ or a GTX 260.

sp3220080815173351zs6.png

GPU1 and GPU2 are on my folding rig, and GPU3 is on this rig.

I checked online and on average, my rigs contribute about $30 a month to the power bill. Not too bad considering the amount of ppd i am getting, and compared to what the other clients can produce when you take cost and power consumption into consideration.

A fun comparison chart:

sp3220080817225203cw3.png

I checked online and on average, my rigs contribute about $30 a month to the power bill. Not too bad considering the amount of ppd i am getting, and compared to what the other clients can produce when you take cost and power consumption into consideration.

A fun comparison chart:

sp3220080817225203cw3.png

Wow... only $30 for 24-7 for a whole month? freaking awesome!

20k ppd, Nice Rican, sadly I can only afford 1 gpu and next year I will have to stop folding completely because ill be going to University and paying my own power. But I should reach 200k atleast before the end of the year. Another week or two and ill be on 100k.

20k ppd, Nice Rican, sadly I can only afford 1 gpu and next year I will have to stop folding completely because ill be going to University and paying my own power. But I should reach 200k atleast before the end of the year. Another week or two and ill be on 100k.

Why no banner in your sig??
sigimage.php

Code:
http://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/sigs/sigimage.php?un=El_Roberto&t=12864

One gpu folding doesnt really use much more power, its only about 20 watts more if you leave your computer on anyways.

Yeah i got three going, but i bought them used.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom