Where Can I find ALIENWARE cases?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really dont like squared cases, its plain boring I guess.

maybe when am in my 50s then yea, but the more sylish gives it more value in my opinion.

Thats a nice case, subtle yet good looking, and its a full tower from the looks of it

more stylish!?!? You think the nemesis is more stylish than that? Thats a classy looking case, but if your into gamer cases to each their own. I don't think you'll find a better case for the money. When you become more mature you'll realize that those crazy wacky gamer cases are corny

haha I already forgot about the nemesis, only liked it because of the lcd on the top. (now its the lexa)

Crazy wacky gamer cases get more value, because they are more noticeable. Am I right or what?

lol no. Build quality,material,size is what would get you noticed. Those cheapo cases can be a big PITA. There can be fitment issues

i think cases such as lian li's... and silverstones get more notice... because they're practical... have good wire management... and can house many things

thirdshift knows where i'm coming from :p

unless your trying to please a retarded kiddy crowd that just loves led's and cathodes

vernong1992 said:
Thats a nice case, subtle yet good looking, and its a full tower from the looks of it

aerocool made the exact same case a while back... i owned it.. there aerocool spiral galaxies

S4020034.jpg

S4020038.jpg

Yay scored myself with a an alienware case for 27.99 + 40 bucks shipping :d how sweet is that.

BTW on the pic above my thread, Where do you get those power supplys? or why are they different that regular ones?

Rico, if you think a crappy alienware case is better than a
Lian-Li or a Silverstone case, you have a lot of learning to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom