Rate the Wire Management Above You!

You don't have to worry about OC'ing that pc, but I bet you it will keep your room warm in the winter... or summer.

Buy a hole saw and some grommets.

supermario, no offense but that has got to be the worst wire management i have seen, (rican, it doesn't matter if the stock heat sink is upside down, it still performs the same)

here, check out mine for some idea's on working on your wire management.Where the yellow lines are, that is no longer there, ide is gone, and the other cable's are hidden better. I just didn't want to have to take a new picture, that one it from about a month ago.

You don't have to worry about OC'ing that pc, but I bet you it will keep your room warm in the winter... or summer.

Buy a hole saw and some grommets.

I didnt even use any type of modding tools on my case, and have some really nice management. Just modular psu and zip-ties and routing is all i used.

supermario, no offense but that has got to be the worst wire management i have seen, (rican, it doesn't matter if the stock heat sink is upside down, it still performs the same)

Yeah, im just really picky with details.

Omg.. my wire management looks better already... but I think I better improve it some before I get my GPU

thanks so much, i was browsing the forums and found this thread. then glanced at my computer then said... "Need... ZIP!!!!!!!!!!!!TIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

HA! just checked homedepot's site, you can get 1000 of em for 20 bucks

My friend has like buckets of zptipes of all sizes... One time I asked him for some and he came in with like 2 buckets full of um and I was like...

"sweet jesus... christmas came early..."

Oh, and I was thinking... I'm gonna wait untill mid-late september to do a few things.

1. Buy my GPU's (unless I see a 4850 for less then $150 without any MIR... Then i might have to hop on that)
2. Drain my loop and then take everything out of my case and do some extreme wire managment.

Ok well what can i do about the 12 pin and 24 pin connectors? the 12 pin is too short to go all the way around and the 24 pin is just in a bad spot

Back
Top Bottom