Worst Computer problem ever faced (GPU related)

Status
Not open for further replies.
aftermarket coolers are your friend

rivatuner + 100% fan speed...

ask yourself this question... how long do you really think your going to keep your gpu for???

if its longer than 3 or 4 years.... then maybe you dont' want 100% fan speed..

if ur gonna change 1 to 2 years... i don't see a problem with it

also... why not just put ur fan at 100% before a game... because no doubt you don't need 100% for web browsing and what not

aftermarket coolers are your friend

rivatuner + 100% fan speed...

ask yourself this question... how long do you really think your going to keep your gpu for???

if its longer than 3 or 4 years.... then maybe you dont' want 100% fan speed..

if ur gonna change 1 to 2 years... i don't see a problem with it

also... why not just put ur fan at 100% before a game... because no doubt you don't need 100% for web browsing and what not

I got rivatuner and set it constantly for 100% already, and i got a tuniq tower 120

EVGA and most other companies ( XFX and BFG ) have life time warranty so it really doesn't matter if it dies out

bottom line is in house Air conditioning really, with AC i get like at most 95 when doing an artifact test and dont get any errors for 45 mins. Without AC the same test takes the temperature to 104 which results in errors after 10 minutes. Southern california is just too hot for air cooling alone to really work well :(

just fine.. is running everything i play for long hours without artifact... i could care less what ati tool has to say :)

ran crysis 6 hours straight, full fan, 600/950 without a single problem

My 8800GTX is 24/7 OC'd @ 620/1000 with 100% fan and I don't get any problems related to my GPU. Oh and my idle temp is mid 50's unless its really hot outside, then it will idle at around low 60's.

just fine.. is running everything i play for long hours without artifact... i could care less what ati tool has to say :)

ran crysis 6 hours straight, full fan, 600/950 without a single problem

I don't know why people take this kind of attitude every time I mention ATI tool. I played through the entire crysis and countless of other games without even seeing a single artifact ( in fact I never have seen an artifact period in a game ), the point is not to ensure my video card is video game error proof but to ensure its torture test proof as well ( which is the next level up ).

well the way i see it.. why does it matter if it performs well enough for something it'll never be brought to... you will never bring it to something as demanding as that torture test.. so why does it matter?

well the way i see it.. why does it matter if it performs well enough for something it'll never be brought to... you will never bring it to something as demanding as that torture test.. so why does it matter?

why else do people do memory tests and processor tests? Its that added assurance of true stability, not just what is practical.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom