• 4.5 meters (about 15 feet)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6 meters (about 20 feet)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
IE is the most compatible, stable, and widely used...so I dev for it and use it. Why waste my time developing to fully support a second-level browser? If you follow the HTML standards and have good web-coding-practices, you can write pages for any mainstream browser.

DoD is my bytch.

well, if i needed to make a credit card transaction or something like that, i use mozilla

ShoobieRat, ur wrong about the most stable part. firefox is more stable and secure than ie. majority of people still use ie because thats what windows give them, so they just work with it. besides because most people use ie, doesn't mean you must use it.
and more and more people are turning to alternative browsers. remember that major problem they discovered in ie a few weeks ago?? all the major security companies were encouraging people to get new browsers. mozilla had problems with their servers because too many people were downloading firefox simultaneously, so the most widely used browser, in the near future is not going to be the most widely used.

btw, to hell with m$.

Wow I am pathetic, Ive never heard of any of those except for IE (which I have)

Well you learn something new everyday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom