Video Card!!??

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could see it..... well you kinda gotta ask yourself if thats cool for your two computers. Doom3 will obviously play on your setup but at how high of image quality without giving up too much gameplay. With that...then how do you think future games are gonna play and then how soon would you have to upgrade again ya know? That card should do you good for the probably about a year maybe? I mean I'm running on a gf2 mx 32mb card cause my 5700 256mb card stopped working on me, and the only thing I play is multiplayer on soldier of fortune 2 with all insanely low settings and I can run that. Doom3, farcry, and any future games require a pretty damn good card, and the way I see it, its not worth upgrading unless you can get a 6800 or X800 cause future games are gonna be insane. BUT if youre not a 'HARDCORE GAMER' then having 2 computeres with your specs will be nice. THen you and a friend can enjoy the games with reasonable game play and graphics.

yea.. thanks for the input man.. i think thatll hold till about next christmas when i get a tight ass video card and thatll be about the time when a bunch of insane sweet games will be out and need the extreme graphics cards.. so u think that GFx Card would hold pretty good.. ATI Radeon 9600XT 256MB (2 of em) for my 2 comp setup!?!? thanks

why not build 2 computers...?? it would just be a nice setup and i want to mod 2 computers and just have a nice little network setup in my room right here.. and whenever a friend comes over or somethin, itll be easy, and i just thought it would be pretty tight to have em!!

dude...why do you need to comps...and the 9600xt will hold but with setting really low if you don't care about that stuff.

well imma build the 1st one, first!! then imma see how it goes.. and i think imma build a second one after that.. it would just kick ass and be tight to have 2 computers right here, it would be a tight ass setup!! so the Radeon 9600XT 256MB would run good for the comp setup!! so is GeCube a good manu to get the video card from?!?

http://www.komusa.com/fcoatira9625.html

well when ur buildin 2 PCs.. it normally is!! but i think there actually REALLY good PCs.. if u read the specs on the 1st page.. but when u have to buy double of everything, ur prices have to be a little more smaller!!

why don't you just combine the price of the two and just make a comp that rasies hell?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom