how much will this pc cost to build my self

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats like $3000 guys...

think about it.. the 9800gx2 is like $800 for both, the CPU itself is another $1300, 4gb DDR3 1333 about another $300, considering the other parts its about $2500- $3000

Dont get an extreme cpu, you dont need it
the 4870 is a better card than 9800x2
ddr3 is a waste at the moment

Seriously, he doesn't even need one 9800gx2, let alone 2.. he's got a 22'' inch monitor..

or a lame EE CPU either DDR3 isn't worth it until Nehalem, and also Dominators are overpriced anyways

The dominator might be a bit overpriced, but dang they look great.

I wonder how this compares in price and performance with the best alenware computer.

They both come from Dell, so it will be intresting the performance and money difference.

haha same, its just that spending over 1 grand on a desktop is a waste of money.

software and programs, will never be able to take advantage of a SUPER HIGH END SYSTEM, besides the newest components are always overpriced. (max I will spend on a super hign end computer is probably 1500, but that probably will never happen.)

im planning to spend over 2k for my new build tired of ppl showing their benchmarks while i cant and i cant overclock cz i have HP

I have around 1300 in actual computer parts, and another 1000 in my cooling/case. If dell were to sell you my machine, they would probably charge you around 5 grand for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom