cant remove

Status
Not open for further replies.

u8mypaygoo

Baseband Member
hi there..
when ever I go onto internet explorer I get lots of different kinds pop ups saying I have spyware and click on there link to delete it... but I dont think it is spyware because when i download things to delete spyware at downloads.com they dont go away. one of them says..........

title:Warning

WARNING

your computer has been exposed to parasites known as spyware.
Spyware monitors and transmits personal information about your online activities and is A SERIOUS VIOLATION OF YOUR PRIVACY.
Spyware can be EASILY DETECTED AND REMOVED with a free spyware scanner avaiable for download at the link below.

>>>CLICK HERE TO KILL SPYWARE NOW<<<

it never goes away!!!!!
any clue wut this is and how can I delete it?

signed,
needs lots of help.(lol)

Don't ever trust those!!

Use Ad-aware, here
or Spy bot S&D, here...

they should take care of most/all of the junk. Most of those popups your clicking on are most likely ads/spyware...:-/

-X

sounds like ur getting alot of pop-ups. if u sure that you don't have any spyware on your computer, just download a pop-up blocker.

xula:I dont click on those links they serve me.. I would never trust things that pop-up only if they are allowed.

xotix:i'm pretty sure I have spyware on my computer.. cuz my computer's been running really slow.. for example.. I have windows XP Pro upgraded on my hp which origanal OS was ME.ok so.. when I turn on my comp it takes about one minute to the blue "welcome" screen.. then it goes to my background which stays there for about 2minutes, then my icons pop -up then after half a minute my computer is done starting up. it takes it nearly 4 minutes to completly finish turning on.

P.S i'm using SpyDoctor to delete some unwanted files.. hope it can find spyware someday so I can delte it.(installed it today..august 18,04)

use spybot S&D and adaware, u hafta use both, one will find what the other didnt, and vice versa. They are the best antispyware. And get an antivirus, i recommend avg, its free and reliable

ok 1st, get rid of macafee NOW its crap. avg is good. and if it doesnt bother you, making a fresh install of windows will do much good to u and ur pc.
To be shur ur hds will be clean, take them out of ur pc, and put them in an other one, if u do, and reformat them there, then put them back in your pc, and install windows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom