new build not working :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

eggcream

Baseband Member
Just put together a new computer well reused the PSU memory and drives. Well i got everything together and when i turn it on the HDD light is stuck on and there is nothing on the monitor no post beebs and relay cant tell much beyond that.

mobo
Newegg.com - ASUS P5N-E SLI LGA 775 NVIDIA nForce 650i SLI ATX Intel Motherboard - Intel Motherboards
psu
Newegg.com - RAIDMAX HYBRID 2 RX-530SS 530W ATX12V V2.2/ EPS12V Modular LED Power Supply 100 - 240 V UL, CUL, FCC, TUV, CE, C-tick, CCC, CB - Power Supplies

pentium d 2.8 dual core, and a gig of pqi 533 and 8600 GT

HDD light stuck on could also mean the HDD is not connected the correct way..........

I did try adding another gig of ram i pulled out of an old dell i had, but i did not try it w/o the PQI stuf in there yet.

You should post this is hardware troubleshooting. (you are not buying anything or asking about buying suggestions.)

Could be that powersupply is bad, but I dont think so. Try connecting the HD again. and make sure you connected them to the right sata thingy.

Moved to the correct section, please post in the right section, or next time it will be deleted without warning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom