Monitor deals...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Officemax had them on sale for 300 and i got 20% off of the nonsale price when i signed up for the officemax card :) Plus 12 months same as cash. Should have bought 2 :(

LOL! You should of bought 100, sold 97 of them, retired a rich man, given one to me, and then have 2 of them.

Sapperx, I've heard the same from veedub, I think I will avoid them then. But it seems like Acer seems to be the cheapest/best atm.
Ah, so what would you do in my situation veedub :)

Whenever you find a monitor you think you like, look up the actual numbers on it and find some reviews. As to buying multiple of the soyos, the 20% discount was only on 1 item. The store only had 2, and at the time i didnt realize it was going to be as big a difference compared to my Acer. I will say the only thing about the soyo i dont like is that it isnt adjustable at all. Doesnt even tilt :(

I prefer buying locally on monitors anyway. Most places will allow you to return it no questions asked. So if you get it home and it has a bad pixel or 2 return it. My soyo has 1 stuck pixel, but its in the upper left and it only shows up on a black background so it wasnt worth returning. My acer doesnt have any spots though.

he's right I went from a cheap TN to MVA and have never looked back. Colors, angles and mine is 8ms response.

Veedub I know you don't like to buy off ebay but theres a good amount of the Soyo's on there

I looked locally and best buy has crap prices on everything EXCEPT! a sexy looking 25.5 inch monitor for $420.. I looked it up and down and it's westinghouse I think...

But i'm going to recheck circuit city to see if they got any good 22" for less then $230, which They do!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom