So far I got this, how is this looking?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ric0h

Over and Above Person
Alienware 1.5 chassis case. ($80 refurbished case)
Q 6600 ($175)
8800 GT ($100
Corsair HX 620 watts Modular ($75)
Mobo: Ga-Ep35-DS3P ($75) This is not the cheap one.
Dvd drive : Ill get the samsung or whatever for 30 bucks.
HArd drive: Seagate 500 GB 32MB cache (94 with tax prob)
OS: Vista Ultimate (using same key as last time if it lets me)
CPU FAN: Zalman 9700 (40)

Total planned after getting everything $ 775( I have not bought ram,HD, and dvd drive, but thats included in the price, Although I overpriced it to find a very accurate estimate.), a bit higher than my last build. But the alienware should make it all worth it.

Anyone know if the DOMINATOR ARE GOOD? they look freaking great.

the HX 520W will be sufficient.
could go with the WD 640GB HDD
why Z 9700? hop on that XIGMATEK rifle, only 27 after MIR right now

I've seen some good reviews for the G Skill PI series.

id get ocz reapers over any of the ones listed, or crucial tracers.

(did i not say stop making so many **** threads about the same build? please try to ask any more questions in this thread :)

My power supply is 620 WATTS

I want the highest possible index score for hard drive, so I am assuming that extra cache on the other hard drive will give me maybe one extra point? (vista index score)

And I have the Zalman 9700, Luckily the guy who bought my computer, let me changed it for the stock one LOL. (saved me 40 bucks)

Note: To the guy who posted above me, I made this thread for open criticism and opinions. Sorry If I caused any problems tho.

Luke: Newegg.com - OCZ Reaper HPC Edition 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 800 (PC2 6400) Dual Channel Kit Desktop Memory - Desktop Memory
This ones?

Feel free to critize my computer more, cause then I will get in trouble, So forget about the missing components suggestions.

^(just so you know, im not attacking you or anything) you have made like 10 other threads about this build, any revision to the build, or any questions about it would have been much better in one thread, instead of spread across 10. But you have already made this one so please ask any more questions in it.

:S This is the one stating the last things.

Never told anyone about the complete build. How could you possibly found my build out?

ONCE AGAIN, I OPENED THIS THREAD FOR OPEN CRITICISM AND SUGGESTIONS! The is the Final thread about my build. Anything else you want me to clarify? I don't like repeating myself.

yes those reapers you listed are the ones i was talking about.

Note:what i meant was that it would have been better to put it all in one thread, you don't need a new thread for every little thing :). That is all, forget about it.

$94 for the harddrive is way to much. why not get the 640 WD harddrive for like $90 off of newegg? I'm pretty positive it has faster read/write times even though it only has the 16mb cache

he just bought a used alien-ware case. if he was going with alienware his build would cost $5000 and not $750.....

ohhh yea: you should look into getting a P43 mobo...there are a few around the $75 price mark I think, and it would be much better than an old P35 chipset

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom