We need to show some respect in this audio section.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heh, I know squat about Audio but I respect the people that do know. I think that having proper audio mods would be a good idea (no disrespect Mak) as they'll be able to give greater advice, although having Mak around to keep the peace (as he is now) while the other mods do their work would be beneficial to everybody.

I think mak has a hard time controlling us :eek:

But he does a good job :)

Naw not really. I jsut know you guys get upset with me when i have to make the decisions that go against what you posted. It isnt easy to keep the peace at times since Audio is such a opinionated subject. But overall this isnt that bad of a section to Moderate.

As for the Audio team it will be brought up for discussion. No word on it yet.

Cheers,
Mak

Plain and simple. This whole thread was stickied. So the posts from today were removed as they were not needed. Eric said that a sticky needed to be created so it was. With this thread.

End of story.

Thank you. :D

Well lookie here! TF audio section gets some help.

:freak:

It's nice to see things are shaping up in this section. Good job mods. I might just have to come back... :eek:

Well lookie here! tech forums audio section gets some help.

:freak:

It's nice to see things are shaping up in this section. Good job mods. I might just have to come back... :eek:

Please do ! we need you desperately. I can handle the easy stuff - most the time anyway :rolleyes:, but there's the stuff (alot of )i have no idea about, and the likes of EricB and ricanflow can't be expected to trowl this section answering all the hard questions all day, maybe you could help on that part ;) And as always another opinion is welcomed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom