Monitor deals...

Status
Not open for further replies.
TN sucks plain and simple. TN panels are THE cheapest to produce and have -slightly- faster response times. I have 2 24" monitors right now, 1 is 8ms and the other is 6ms and neither one of them ghost at all.

Thats most likely a TN panel too, from the 2ms response time. From what ive seen all TN panels are 2ms.

If your on a budget your're gonna have to settle for a TN panel since there are no MVA 22" panels and 24" MVA panels are ~$550+.

i have a dell 24" 2408wfp ultrasharp, MVA panel 6 or 8ms repsonse (i forget), wonderful for movies games whatever but it cost me $600. I think its a little under that now.

TN panels have faster response time, but the color reproduction is going to utterly suck. And i paid 270 for my Soyo 24" MVA panel :D

5 WEEKS!!!!?!?!

dude... wtf, I would be calling dell every day after the first week...

"where the **** IS MY ********* MONITOR YOU ******* *** ********* ********* ********

AND YOU MAKE CRAPPY COMPUTERS"
*hangs up*
*calls backs*
*repeat*

But anyways...

Holy crap veedub... how did u get THAT deal?

I bought a 22" viewsonic lcd about 2 months ago from tiger direct. I returned it after 1 day after comparing it to my friends 19" samsung. Viewsonic lcd's are absolute crap, and have the most messed up colors of any monitor I have seen. Text looks great on them, but don't even try a game or a movie.

I bought a dell 22" instead, and have been very happy ever since.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom