Are gaming mouse and keyboard worth the extra cash?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The size difference looks to be on the back end of the Salmosa, as the buttons looks to be roughly the same length.

66_6.jpg

Lachesis = 5.16" long, same for Diamondback, Death Adder, Copperhead

123_01.jpg

Salmosa = 4.6" long

Smaller and lighter, not really cheaper. I'm not exactly sure when it is hitting the market as Razer's site didn't say... but, then, I bought my Lachesis before Razer posted it was available on their site. ;)

Anyone know where I can get a mouse cheaper than 50 ? with tax and shipping?

With 2000 DPI?

You know how most mouses have 400, 800, and 2000 dpi? When will you use the 4oo dpi when you got 2000? I dont get it.

Try to find a Logitech G5 revision 1.. I think thats 2000 DPI and you can get it cheap..

^newegg, fry's, microcenter.

The reason for 400 dpi is in mid game when you need to make a very precise movement, such as using a sniper rifle at long range, it is easier to do with lower dpi.

Thank you so much trotter for all the cheap prices. I love you.

trotter if you can do that with great gaming keyboard that would be great too. There should be a sticky on how to find cheap prices on great products.

I use froogle, or newegg but does not give me what I want.

I found the adder one for 40 with shipping at this site, but I never heard of it
OverStock Dealz, OverStock Deals Major Online Electronics, Computer Wholesaler Liquidator
Will I be getting a genuine deathadder if I buy from them? cause on froogle I got a (generic) sign

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom