How much of a gamer are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
LV38_Eagle you aren't hopelessly addicted, I used to play one game 10 hours per day, thats 70 hours per week, 300 hours per month and 3650 hours per year.

I lost all contact with the outside world for about 2 years.

But now I hardly play games - in fact I don't allow myself to play them because I know how addicted I can get.

I play about 2-3 hours per week on BF: 1942, Desert Combat, and Vietnam. I play mostly Unreal 99.

I have... counts... 9 games:

Battlefied: 1942
Battlefield: Vietnam
Star Trek: Starfleet Command (I like the strategy :))
Star Trek: Klingon Academy (one of the hardest games I have played)
Star Wars: Jedi Knight - Jedi Outcast (amazing fight capabilities)
Civilisation 3
Age of Empires: Collectors Edition
Neverwinter Nights
Unreal Tournament 99

Thats about it.

i have a few games.

CoH (city of heroes)
CS (steam)
*searches computer a little*.... thats it

i play COH anywhere from 2 hours, to all day, mostly all day
i have already put in a good 500+ hours.
i dont go a day without playing it.

and if anyone else has it, /tell me on Dark Sythe, Victory Server

:)

NeoNemesis said:
wait so do you have it so that everyone brings there own computer and you just hook it up there or what? I'm confuzed.

Yeah, everyone brings their own computer. I have a dedicated server set up for counterstrike. We have an average of 20 people. I guess if you only had about 8, it wouldnt be that much hassle. I have a hard time getting enough room, and enough ethernet cords. Also, I am the only one in this area that knows anything about networking... so I am the only one setting up TCP IP addresses, and troubleshooting. Hell, I even have to install counterstrike, updates and maps on most peoples computers.

lol legion, that sucks! Usually we just get 3 or 4 ppl together, and go on the internet to play other people we know. Sometimes it's kind of obvious that we are screen looking, but that's just part of the fun!

Used to play cs A LOT 5-6 hours after school, and then go to a buddies on the weekend, and lan. But now gay steam (no flaming intended) It's alright, but not as fun as 1.5 was, with all the gay updates and security download crap, that you have to wait 10 minutes for. *sigh* oh well, I guess, I will play quake and doom3 for now.

Games I own:

Half-life (counterstrike [gay steam])
CSI
Doom 3
Battlefield 1942
DOD
COD

Mike

bubba0315 said:

Used to play cs A LOT 5-6 hours after school, and then go to a buddies on the weekend, and lan. But now gay steam (no flaming intended) It's alright, but not as fun as 1.5 was, with all the gay updates and security download crap, that you have to wait 10 minutes for. *sigh* oh well, I guess, I will play quake and doom3 for now.

Steam is actually very nice, much easier to use than the normal 1.5 interface. I quit for 6 months when steam came out but now i find myself coming back to CS.

y u laughing legion, i was just playing red alert 2 with a friend of mine, and both of us are on 56k.

I can play games like starcraft with a 56k. Try playing counterstrike... its not even playable, because if there is just a split seconds difference, I could get mowed down. In red alert 2 (its an rts right?) the lag wont matter AS much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom