FIANL THREAD for my endless questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure about the specific model Rosewill fans that are in the case but I have bought other Rosewill fans before and was happy with them.

I was wondering about the size of the front fan in that case earlier but I couldn't tell from the pics.

Wow. Airflow management is giving me too much headache!
But they are worth my pain since they are my babies... lol

OK.
I was reading more reviews on my case and people say that it is possible to remove the HD drive sockets entirely, but I am not sure if it is possible to turn it around the other way. In the picture, it looks like the sides will block most of the air coming in from the intake fan in the front panel.
If you guys think the sides are not a problem, I will just buy one extra fan for now, which makes 2 120mm, 1:1 ratio.
I should just stay like this for now, and see how the temperature goes.

Now for the Intel CPU stock HSF.
Because of the extra case fan, I will be over my budget if I get the HSF I was going to get.
I mean, I wasn't going to get it until I try out the stock HSF, but It will be so much of a hassle to remove the stock one if the temp is too high and scrape off all the old thermal paste. I'm scared that I might damage the wooping $140 CPU.

Should I try to get a after market one?
Newegg.com - Rosewill RCX-Z775-LX 92mm Ball CPU Cooler - CPU Fans & Heatsinks
Newegg.com - ARCTIC COOLING Freezer 7 Pro 92mm CPU Cooler - CPU Fans & Heatsinks

???

This probably will be the last question I will be asking, since I am ordering before I go to sleep today.

Thank you all.

RCX-z775... done..

Its better than the AF7 its cheaper because its an unknown.. I only recommend parts if they are good...

The power of supply and demand...

watch that price increase by atleast $10 by the end of this month..

I'm not, I'm just saying I'm recommending that particular HSF a lot, I'm expecting the price to go up...

I'm not, I'm just saying I'm recommending that particular HSF a lot, I'm expecting the price to go up...

Nothing wrong with it.
Noone is perfect! See how I responded with rude comments when I should have just let it slide.
But it's all cool.

Oh.
And I just ordered my parts!
YES!

Here is the final list:

The parts in main thread
+ Newegg.com - XIGMATEK XSF-F1251 120mm Case Fan - Case Fans
+ Newegg.com - Rosewill RCX-Z775-LX 92mm Ball CPU Cooler - CPU Fans & Heatsinks

Total of $585 after MIR, which is just under my budget.
This leaves me room for extra fans in the future if I need them.

Thank you tech-forum members for helping me out.
I was probably annoying, right? Haha

But I will be back...
Oh yes.
Don't think of this as an end.
This is the start of a list of whole new questions that my brain will create faster than you can answer them!!! :D

Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom