My first build

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep its great, that RCX performs better, its only so cheap because not many people buy AMD (making their coolers cheap, because most of the people get persuaded to Intel, because their faster, but in your case you want the great IGP) plus the fact its an unknown star (making it even cheaper)

Its good, but its over his budget, plus no P43 or P45 has integrated graphics (and the only one thats has an IGP is the g35, and he wants the super power of the HD 3200)

EDIT: it does fit... still GPU-less though $531

Less of a Power Hog, 65nm over 90nm (lower is better), Better Temps, it'll actually work on your board, 6000+ is 125TDP so it won't work on that board

Did you not read the Edit? and no I edited that 3 hours ago

Puddle's is also over... but if he gets like a cheapo 8400gs, and upgrade that later.. then it would fit..

OP should consider puddles or vern's build suggestions - I was an AMD man but intel is simply better this round - more bang for buck - no matter how much research you do - with puddles build you could easily buy a cheaper card and buy a better one later - seeing as the card is easy to swap (easier than say.. starting with poor components and needing a new CPU/mobo when you get more money) -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom