*SOLVED* gg my motherboard

Status
Not open for further replies.

advancedgeek

Daemon Poster
ok it just started when i asked for some help on this thread http://www.techist.com/forums/f10/ram-voltages-speed-180305/ and i tried flashing my bios using @BIOS utility and it failed to update my bios!!! now i have to wait until my computer bsod or crashes at any point and it is gg motherboard until i rma (don't know if i can rma in hong kong) but the message that appeared was kernel alloc memory failure free kernel memory failure translate memory failure and i was thinking i failed to update my bios and it is gg... anyways anyone can help me before my system crashes?

hey guys it WORKED!!!!! I just used the older flashing utility that came with the CD and the newer version on the website SUCKS!!!!! i can't believe they release a newer one which doesn't work where the old one works!!!!! anyways no rma no doubts no **** but it is the scariest **** ever in my life lol.

If your bios began the flash protocol and failed you can try to update the bios from floppy....I presume you saved the old Bios? If not, you have a frisbee and not a motherboard. When you attempt the POST do you get a Check Sum error? What model mobo are we talking about here?

hey guys it WORKED!!!!! I just used the older flashing utility that came with the CD and the newer version on the website SUCKS!!!!! i can't believe they release a newer one which doesn't work where the old one works!!!!! anyways no rma no doubts no **** but it is the scariest **** ever in my life lol.

Bingo!!! Congrats!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom