Such thing as Secure Digital 56k Modem?

Status
Not open for further replies.

oaktree5489

Baseband Member
I am thinking about getting a dell axim x30 pda that has an sd card slot but no compact flash card slot. I've been looking for a 56k modem sd card but can't find it and am starting to think it may not exist. I've seen plenty of compact flash modes but no sd. If anybody knows where i can find one or if it does exist or not please reply. If it doesn't exist i might have to get the more expensive pda to accomidate this need.
Thanks In Advance

i have never encountered one, but they probably do exist somewhere. a google search of it produces no results...

some of the dell axims have the intrgrated wireless but i'm not interested in hooking up a router. plus i've never seen i dial up router and i don't have broadband. Yet. If u have seen one mabey i'll think about it but i kinda don't want to get a router to hook it up. I'm talking about the the sd card that have a mini-modem where u can hook up ur dial up.

well if you had a spare computer lieing around you could make it into a gateway, hook a wireless router up to that and use that to connect to the net. I know its not what you want but its something...

sorry cant be of more help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom