Must have 3 games?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well the only other game i got was Guitar Hero 3. Pretty awesome, but ill either just keep the Wii for mucking around and bringing to friends, or i might start buying some games. I'm pretty keen on getting Mario Kart.

Okay here it is.
THE GAME OF BEST AND STUFF AND YEAH.
Sorry for the english, I'm not up for backspacing right now. :p

Umm, get points.
Go to the shop on the Wii.
Buy Super Mario Brothers for NES.

YOU WON'T REGRET IT.

Retro[ftw]

I actually dont like ssbb very much. For some reason it takes me 10+minutes to find a group to play, and when i do i lag a lot, and i mean a lot. I play other online wii games and they run smoothly.

But, as to my reccomendations the must have 3:

Super Mario Galaxy
Mario Kart Wii
Medal of Honor Heroes 2

SMG is the funnest single player game I have played on the wii.

Mario Kart Wii has a pretty good single player too, there are lots of unlockables that require you playing through the entire single player to get. And its online is great fun, Im only at about a 6000 ranking but still enjoying the game, just be prepared to sometimes be in 1st place for the whole race and at the last second be nuked and be last place.

Medal of Honor has single player, and arcade mode but I havent played them. Online is fun I prefer the smaller maps with about 16 people, so sewers fits me perfectly. But there are huge maps as well that could take up to a minute to traverse. There are only about 8 maps or so, but you should be able to find at least a couple that you enjoy.

Super Mario Galaxy, The Legend of Zelda, and Resident Evil 4.
Although I'd still check out No More Heroes, Okami, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Metroid Prime 3, etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom