E8500 vs Q6600

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too bad theres no step-up's for CPU's haha :)

But technically eBay is almost considered a step-up haha

aren't they suppose to be cutting the prices of the 45nm quads this week?

newegg is always a couple days behind the rest of the civilized world for some reason. which is funny because their e8500 is CHEAP now...but none of the other chips have dropped i dont think.

i would like a 9550, the rumors i heard were that it was going to be in the 320-340 range. judging by the new 9450 price at microcenter (50.00 cut), i dont think im gonna. if the 9550 follows suit, it wont go down much below 500 bucks. 500.00 processor....FAIL.
i will get a 9450 in a few days if the price of the 9550 doesnt go to where i want it. and i hope newegg drops their price, cos i would hate to buy it from microcenter instead. i <3 newegg.

theres a difference between a "budget" chip and a quad. And actually at this point, the price of a q6600 is worth the extra 100 bucks over a "budget" chip. 200 bucks for a q6600 is a steal compared to a 2180.

e8500 is 189.00. that rocks.

hey v-dubb when is the price change happening? any idea? i have a new rig to build for a friend and i am hoping to pick one up for it. also hoping to pick meself up one lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom