Are gaming mouse and keyboard worth the extra cash?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly heres my opinion:

For a Hardcore gamer, I feel gaming Keyboards are just gimmicky, just get a decent keyboard with an ok response time, however I feel the exact opposite about Gaming Mouse, its a NECESSITY!

It may take a bit time to get use to, but I think its worth it, I for one can't stand this ball mouse (my good mouse died, I guess too much COD4 can kill it :()

Logitech g15 keyboard rocks. Once you get used to having the LCD window, you'll love it. As for mice, i love my g5, just wish it was a bit heavier. Also pick up a ratpadz mouse, super slick and basically indestructible.

I don't see the point in a gaming mouse or keyboard. I can own just fine with my Logitech SBF-90 and it was only $5.

yes its from top corner to bottom corner diagonaly

actually thats incoret, a wide screen monitor is from one side to another not from botom left to top rigth, square monitors are measured like that, i know this as we measured the length of our 40 inch samsung, and it came to about 45 inches from corner to corner, and width wise its 40 inches which is teh size of our tv.

are you measuring just the screen part? or the plastic also? ALL monitors are measured by the hypotenuse of their 2 triangles(which is from corner to corner) bc its the longest line. CRT's are measured plastic to plastic, while LCD's are measured from corner of screen to corner of screen.

from someone who recently switched to Diamondback 3G from a Logitech Trackman

ehhhh..... personal preference, but get something comfortable!

almost all mouse are at least optical now, we've come a long way since a good ol' ball mouse (those just sucked...)

but on 2nd thought... those cheap opticals in schools suck too haha!

although I can tell you the Razer is more sensitive than my trackman
and the extra buttons are useful even when not gaming

+1 for getting a good mouse

keyboard? unless I missed something, gaming board only adds shorter keystroke, maco buttons, back lighting and or small lcd.
not much changed in keyboard technology

so unless you really are a "PRO" (someone who actually competes for cash prize) I don't think you need that 10ms advantage
or a WoW player... who macros all day...

but I do love my back lit board :D

+1 to monitors being measured diagonally

actually thats incoret, a wide screen monitor is from one side to another not from botom left to top rigth, square monitors are measured like that, i know this as we measured the length of our 40 inch samsung, and it came to about 45 inches from corner to corner, and width wise its 40 inches which is teh size of our tv.

not true.. my hp w1907 is measured diagonally from top corner of screen to bottom corner of screen. just giving some proof :)

I own these mice:
Logitech MX510, G3, G5, G5 2007, G7, Razer Lachesis

Out of all the mice, I'm using the Lachesis.
It takes more getting used to compared to the logitech mice, but it's a very accurate mouse and is great for gaming. Its 4000DPI sensor will give it an edge over the others.

If you don't want to spend as much, the G5 2007 is still a great mouse though.

I've been using this free Superman returns keyboard and Mouse. Seems alright. I don't give a **** about gaming mice/keyboards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom