Need Some Help With A Case...

Status
Not open for further replies.
It should be fine. Emachines uses micro atx motherboards and the Thermaltake Soprano supports micro atx motherboards.

Alright ill give it a try, and if it dont work ill get back to you guys, cuz i mean i already took out an Emachines T2796 and just 1 screw didnt fit in properly so i didnt think it was nesscesarly safe to power on the system, so i didnt haha, alright well im going to get doin that.

Sorry about double post but i got an important questen, ok my case the suprano has 1 missing spacer and that leaves me without a screw in one of the screw places in my motherbored so i cant screw 1 screw into my motherbored should i just leave it without a screw in it? or go buy a few spacers?

Dont put a screw in the motherboard without a spacer. if you dont have a spacer for one of your screw holes then leave it. But i dont recommend this. so take one of the spacers you have and go to a hardware store and try to find the same size spacer. Some spacers are funny about letting certain screws in it so i would take one of the screws too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom