CRT screens

Status
Not open for further replies.
here is what i use esp after 8 straight hours of gaming...
goggles.bmp

after all this joking im not shur he knows, but.. CRT's are insulated against most radiation it producess, and u can also but those screens to put over the monitor's screen, thy reduce glare, but some also reduce any remaining radiation.

dont crack the shell, that will release Gamera and then he and Gyaos will fight again and wreck havoc, and then we'll all have to deal with that damn b, no hell c rated acting and special effects.

i didn't understand i single thing you said but i don't plan on splitin my dads' monitor open any time soon lol.

what shell are u talking about? the outer plastic casing of a monitor does nothing to insulate radiation. i maybe rong, but i think the radiation is only projected out of the viewable screen. thats y the glass is so thick.

im guessing killian was prolly refering to the shell of some godzilla monster.

yeah, Gamerah... hes this weird flying turtle that shoots flames from his a$$. Ought to watch it sometime, I saw it on MST3k (mystery science theater) and laughed so damn hard. was the WORSE japanese movie to date

Xko said:

And compy, night shift does get a bit boring sometimes so we have to live things up a bit for the day staff! :D

We do the same thing! :) We don't wrap people's monitors up with tin foil (lol), however we do some other stupid stuff... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom