no gtx 280:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
i heard end of august. But i doubt it will be good enough for me to bother with trying to sell 2 4870s for it.

u make a lot of threads about getting stuff, then not getting it, don't waste all your money on computer parts, its not worth it, take ur girl out to a nice dinner, ull feel much better!

but it usually isnt my fault:( and ya i would enjoy playing games all day on my gtx. plus i dotn have a girl at the moment, havent had oen since march. besides im waiting for some one i really care about to come down from new york aswell. i would get the gtx280 if it made sence but truely it doesnt anymore. everyones been sayign wait for the 4870x2, plus by the time the nehalem comes out i will have about 4K saved up to build something wicked, im taking hoem schooling so i can keep working and make money.
i can say im buying a zune tomorw tho, and going to see batman. then im savign for the rest of teh summer with a litle bit of spending cash on the side from my other job.

edit also last thign i said i was going to buy was a 9800gtx, and yea i never got it because my house burnt down teh night i whent to order. and my dad couldnt work for a month due to sereous burns on his hands and face 3rd degree behind his ear and on his cheek, and 2nd degree on most of his face and arms, hes healed up nicely and only has a bit of scaring on oen cheek that isnt very noticeble, we where very lucky but ya for that month i was supporting the family.

Didn't you just get an 8800GTS?

If you really think you need to upgrade, a GTX 260 will do you well, and you could
get it for a nice price by selling that 8800GTS.

And you should stop getting verns hopes up, you told him you were
sending him the 7950gt a long time ago.

hey for one im not doign this on purpose the post office is a 40 minut drive from where i live and i have no licence, so its kinda hard to get there. im going to whatch batman tomorow il post it.

GTX 260's can go up to 800mhz Core can't they?

Thats pretty freaking cheap, and its still powerful ;)

well now you guys are makign things dificult lol, ima wait it out its the best thing to do, maybe the 4870x2 will go down in a bit. its hard enought accepting i cant get the gtx280 trust me:(. alltho my father did make a litle bit of sence odly enough.

You haven't seen my sig now have you? I've been on this bad boy rig for like a good 2 months ;)

Or are you calling a X2 4600+ crappy ;)

btw wtf is a 6800gs Ultra?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom