Chill Zone Build Log (56k, [insert witty phrase about slow speeds here] 800x600 res )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Chill Zone Build Log (56k, [insert witty phrase about slow speeds here] 800x600 r

it isn't anything special, its just 3 unused 5.25" drive bays that happen to fit 4 12oz cans perfectly. Now i just gotta figure out a way to keep them colder then they are. and i've been trying to figure out these bios settings before anything else. and on top of that I'm gonna WC the whole thing so i don't wanna do too much to it. but flashing the card is on my list.

and thanks :)

i still remember my first ill fated build....

Re: Chill Zone Build Log (56k, [insert witty phrase about slow speeds here] 800x600 r

u need to rid yourself of that stock heatsink.also i know yoru case is monster themed so you should try painting the white black, mayeb use a permanent marker lol, and be cheap.

i think the white looks sweet. and i'm gonna get a new case soon enough. I don't know if i can hold a WC setup in this thing..

1.62v.... 40c idle... man my loop is delicious..all thanks to sitting out naked on the desk :p

wtf.. what are you running at for clocks?

lol it was an accident.... it was at stock speeds.. but i image with that i can do 4.0ghz for everyday use

dear god... i hope so. haha. i'm busting out 1.33 (1.31 with vdroop /wrists) vcore at the moment and pushing 50*C on stock cooling. *imagines what watercooling will do...*

hmm. good thought. i'll scratch out the names..

Great, now I'm gonna die too. Thanks Peter

edit: I have a modded bios for it that I can send you. It'll run 1.15v. I wouldn't flash to XT because the Pro has tighter ram timings.
1.2v bios
bios
1.15v bios
bios 2

Great, now I'm gonna die too. Thanks Peter

edit: I have a modded bios for it that I can send you. It'll run 1.15v. I wouldn't flash to XT because the Pro has tighter ram timings.
1.2v bios
bios
1.15v bios
bios 2

lol 3rdshift....i thought there was a chance of that sender being you....but it really was thats hilarious. hopefully peter got the names inked out before the psychos noticed. if not, can i have your stuff? :p

THe psychos are smart enough to not say they didn't see it.

There gonna make a case mod out of your bones! *boo*!

srsly man... srsly? You need a mini fridge in that drive bay.. NOWAH.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom