Techie Lady On Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

techielady

Solid State Member
Hi Everybody!

Im 30something and have been a tech for almost 20 years.. well ever since I went to collage and took programming (which I hated by the way... but found I LOVED the hardware side). I started out with an Apple lle and went to a VIC 20 then Commadore 64. Of course I had an Atari then started working on the early 286's and continued till the present day. Ive worked in IT departments for medium size businesses as a tech and was contracted to HP for a while as a phone support tech / second level. I was also into networking (TCP/IP, IPX, Netware). I have done some work with routers and switches and the like but never got a good handle on it cause I didnt have to do it very often.. kind of like lunix... just didnt use it. I can probably help with AS/400 issues though (though I cant believe Im admitting it).

Been married a couple times, kids are older now and I spend more time enjoying my other hobbies like my horses, and graphic design with Poser/Bryce/Photoshop. I love hiking, camping, fishing, anything outdoors. I live in the mountains so I think that comes natural. My humor is a little on the wit and sarcasim side.... please dont take it personally. Im actually a really fun person.

I dont spend alot of time in forums but if I see a question and not sure of the answer and I have time, I can usually find it for you. :p

Welcome aboard techielady, we need more female members!

Plus it looks like you have quite a bit of experience, hopefully all of us here at TF can benefit from it with your posts.

A photoshop user eh.....so how much experience do you have under your wing? any online portfolios to see? I would recommend enventually switching over to something other than bryce & poser. They are not such great tools to work with and have limited functionality & scope.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom