Case Mod [SHOCK]

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok guys, this is what it boils down to: ive been scrambling to finish it before i go on vacation in a few hours, becuase when i come back, in two days, is quakecon. I alwasy planned on doing the mod contest there, and i let time go.

So, stupid of me, i havent been taking pictures much. Ill try to atelast get the ending stage. As of now, i have both the towers together and assembled. I have the entire thing painted. I have all the cover plates done (aluminum now not wood except for a screw holder section). I have the tubing done, but i need to try to redo it a little becuase when i drain it the fluid is caught in the pump area and i have to disconnect a hose to get it all out. The drains also are one there. The ONLY thing i have left to do is put it all in (im letting the paint cure i put on today for the entire vacation), bleed the watercooling, install xp, and put on some finishing touches with lights and such. I also need to cut the side panels but thats last.

So, in ten days, expect a huge picture update, as well as the case being done in 14. Goodnight all, and i hope you enjoy it when its finished

yea, i didnt work on it much for a long time, i guess time just got away from me. And getting a girlfriend didnt help :D

definately does.

i cant wait to get my case finished. I only have 3 days to assemble it, put in all my parts, do the watercooling, and get an os on there. And make it look good. Its going to be hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom