*The Official Tech-Forums Super Pi 1M Rankings*

Re: Tech Forums Official SuperPi 1M Top List

dfi dk p35. supurbly well setup board to be honest. has reset/start buttons on the board, cmos battery is on the bottom under the gfx card if you reset the cmos old school, if you don't wanna take out the battery, there are 2 seperate cmos reset jumpers, on on the I/O panel, one next to the SB, sata slots are on the end and face to the right, not straight up so plugging in sata cables won't cut up your knuckles. and has **** loads of ram features.. haha. Oh, and if you do have to reset the CMOS, there's memory on the cmos that saves your last bootable cmos settings, so if you have to reset the cmos you just hop back into the bios and reset it, no needing to remember all your settings :) all that, plus (550 possible fsb for dual cores) for 130. i'm happy

asus p5e3 deluxe wi-fi for 175... i'm happy too :p

i'm in love with this board... best i've owned yet... x38 ftw!!!

hopefully i don't come across problems... as asus support sucks

already have my q6700 oc'd on it to 3.6ghz without a problem... incredibly stable board

confused me a lil bit.. as it came with a voltage mod on it... some voltages are higher than bios appears

nice. this board isn't a slouch by any stretch of the imagination, but there are some points where you can tell its a slightly budget board.

lol.. i'm tempted to do a 4850.. i maen it plays everything i play... i've already beaten crysis 3 times.. so i don't think imma play it again anyway :p

Back
Top Bottom