*The Official Tech-Forums Super Pi 1M Rankings*

Re: Tech Forums Official SuperPi 1M Top List

when is that q9550 price drop supposed to be happening? and that sucks i didn't wait :/

well here is my new super pi time... i think i got better in vista though so i might have to re upload my score.

q9450 @ 3.6ghz | 12.593 seconds

dangit nos i slipped in right after you.

when is that q9550 price drop supposed to be happening? and that sucks i didn't wait :/

well here is my new super pi time... i think i got better in vista though so i might have to re upload my score.

q9450 @ 3.6ghz | 12.593 seconds

dangit nos i slipped in right after you.

supposed to be happening monday, i think. the 22nd, right? thats the rumor. who knows though lol...

Ya its like $200 on the 'Egg, still not worth it in my opinion... Dual-Cores feel dated, and paying $200 isn't that great for me, I'd pay for the e7200's price max

9.5(?)x Multi.. and my new high fsb mobo.. i thikn its worth it all... super high efficient dual core.. should be more than good enough to match a quad core in most apps.. which is cool with me.. but of course i'll still be going q9550 once that price drops :)

i'm in love with my new mobo... my overclocks are much more stable at lower voltages.... incredible board.. and oc options i havent seen before.. i'm going to have alot of fun playing with this board :)

still sittin on the x1900xtx for a while... the problems have come back for it :( i don't know whats wrong with it.. i wanna buy a new temporary.. but the 50 bucks i'd spend could jsut go to something else... i'm thinking of just getting a 4850... but i dunno... i don't really play games too much these days.. so i don't know if i want to splurge yet...

and on topic... i can't wait to take #1

5.0ghz run here i come! ya thats right.. i ain't scared to throw some voltage into my cpu :p

15.045 seconds so far on my e7200. cranking out 1.28v, 400fsb is a breeze.

dfi dk p35. supurbly well setup board to be honest. has reset/start buttons on the board, cmos battery is on the bottom under the gfx card if you reset the cmos old school, if you don't wanna take out the battery, there are 2 seperate cmos reset jumpers, on on the I/O panel, one next to the SB, sata slots are on the end and face to the right, not straight up so plugging in sata cables won't cut up your knuckles. and has **** loads of ram features.. haha. Oh, and if you do have to reset the CMOS, there's memory on the cmos that saves your last bootable cmos settings, so if you have to reset the cmos you just hop back into the bios and reset it, no needing to remember all your settings :) all that, plus (550 possible fsb for dual cores) for 130. i'm happy

Back
Top Bottom