DFI Lanparty P45
Q6600
4gb OCZ Reaper 800
9800GTX(+?)
Zerotherm Nirvana
Antec 900
500gb Barracuda 7200.11
Samsung DVD Burner w/ lightscribe

The three power supplies I was looking at buying are the Thermaltake Toughpower 700W, Antec Neopower 650 Blue, and the Corsair 620hx. The toughpower and neopower are the same price, with the corsair being $40 more. Would all three of these power supplies work well with my computer, which one of the three would you guys recommend to me, and will they all have enough cables and slots for all of my hardware plus all of the case fans on the Antec 900?

Guys, guys please I don't want suggestions on other power supplies, I just want the answer to the questions I asked about those 3 power supplies.

I have the thermaltake toughpower w0106ru 700w. Modular, quad rails and 56 total amps. Its a stable psu. You really can't go wrong w/ either of your choices. I got it just to be different.

okay well ive narrowed it down to the toughpower 700W and the neopower 650W blue. Both are $100. Will I see any performance difference between either of these PSU's and will I have any problems or issues with either of them?

^^ they can if they are under powering your system. but just go with one that you like the best.. they all work fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom