If you buy a bulk in newegg, how does shipping works?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ric0h

Over and Above Person
Do they put everything in one big box? and charge you less?

Or do they still put it in a big box, and charge you for every individual item?

Or, do they send them in parts?

Thanks.

They still charge individually, but its in one big box

Not always.

They have shipping centers in California, New Jersey, and Tennessee. I had an order where I received a box from every shipping center.

From my experience, most of the components come from California and the cases, peripherals, and software come from Memphis and New Jersey.

So far thats happened for me every time, such as most of my parts and some of my older rig stuff

so your saying they will still charge me like 8 bucks for shipping a thermal paste? when it can fit in a huge box?

they don't compile it, but what they will do is just judge it by weight and relative size. and go on like moddersmart.com they sell tx-2 for cheap and have like 3 dollar shipping.

Shipping isn't usually flat per item when you've got a big box coming. That tube of paste will cost like 20 cents to ship if you make a bulk order.

vernong just said the opposite.

"They still charge individually, but its in one big box"

So it just matters in luck? whether they like you or not?

Well when I got my stuff, I just ordered 3 things, the DVD-RW, Mobo and PSU because Tech-Forums members gave me everything else, whereas the rest of you ordered everything else, so I guess it depends on what you order

usually if your orderign a a new computer no matter what you get shippign will be about 30/40$. is your orderign lots of items but not case, itl usually be about 20$, and they will soemtimes send it in one BIG box or 2 large ones, my order from ncix came in 3 seperate boxes, 2 boxes of components and one which was the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom