Best Overall case under 130 (with shipping)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The apollo?

Is that a good case? It looks that even the LEXA is better than that one.
But I dunno I am not experienced in cases.

So should I give it a go with apollo?

buy.com has the lexa case cheaper than surgevel.

one of my friends has the black one. He likes it....but like he and everyone else does point out it seems a little cheap in some areas - the door for example seems like it's easy to break

Why are you making such a big deal about the case? Normally thats the least important thing to me...

But I like this for budget cases:
Newegg.com - Antec Three Hundred Black ATX Mid Tower Computer Case - Computer Cases

No side window, but it looks like something you could Mod easily

Why do I make a big deal out of? because there are thousands of cases, and I would like to know which one is the best overall. Why? So I get a good quality, long lasting, good looking case. (for a price that I might pay for a bad quality one, if not guided correctly.)

Why do I make a big deal out of? because there are thousands of cases, and I would like to know which one is the best overall. Why? So I get a good quality, long lasting, good looking case. (for a price that I might pay for a bad quality one, if not guided correctly.)

nuff said but any way as said before have a look at the nzxt apollo

the lexa is prob better then the apollo cooling wise, thats all i really rank a case on besides looks. the lexa is great because its roomy and comes with alot of fans and fan filters etc. alot of things for a good price. lexa and the tempest are both good choices, also the 300 like vernong said, its a good case too but doesnt cover up the drive bays, which is why i said to get the lexa

the NZXT Tempest is the best case ive evver owned... and it really only shows the very back of any of the drives... theyre mostly covered...

not the best pic, but you can see in mine, just the ends of your HDD's stick out a little from their racks (which are awesome, btw... vertical sliding tracks? amazing... :D) and depending on the length of your 5.25" drives, you might not see them atall or the top of the black frame around the window might block them:

DSCN0475.jpg

just to give you some kind of idea of what it would look like... its a great case tho, and im very pleased overall with the quality... so really, any NZXT case would be a great idea, im sure :) - RK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom