Aararrraagggrh

Status
Not open for further replies.
i don't see how that is really effecting people majorly, stick with the avatars you have until they solve the problem, or when they move to the new server, which is planned for next month.

The move to the new server is close... very close. When Larry let's us know a solid date we will pass that along. The date to move from the current server is the 24th or the rate doubles, so hopefully the move will be by or before then.

Oh, and you're welcome, Nagasama. ;)

i don't see how that is really effecting people majorly, stick with the avatars you have until they solve the problem, or when they move to the new server, which is planned for next month.

its affecting me cos i wanted a new one and i couldn't upload it. nothing major no, just an annoyance.
and thanks again trotter. lol i'm gonna try a new one in .gif if it doesnt work can you put this one back on when you have a chance?
thx!

It affected those of who didnt have an avatar and needed to upload one. I still got the invalid url when i tried uploading, but for some reason its there now, did you upload it for me trotter?

Yeah. You can upload a GIF, but not a JPG, and it won't take a URL at all. That should be fixed after the move, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom