Video Card!!??

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThePCmaN

In Runtime
http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=14-240-017&depa=1

does this video card look pretty good.. cuz i need to find TWO 256MB graphic cards that are pretty damn nice, with a pretty damn nice price!! and i thought that actually looked good.. but i thought id get some more opinions!! so does that look good because im think about buildin myself 2 tight computers... heres the specs..

AMD Athlon 64 3000+ or 64 3200+ (clawhammer) [CPU Fans+Heatsink]
1GB PC3200 (512MBx2)
Seagate or Maxtor (not sure yet) 80GB 7200RPM 8MB Cache
3-4 80mm case fans
256MB GFx Card (not sure which one yet)
Asus K8V SE Deluxe Motherboard
500 Watt PSU

that goes for BOTH PCs!! thats what im thinkin for both PCs!! open to suggestions, help, and comments !! thanks all!!!

well see ... thats the problem!! im not tryin ta go in the $200 range.. LoL!!! im not one of those rich boys!! so does that seem like its a pretty good video card, or what other video cards are there that are under $200 each 256MB.. cuz im buyin 2 so i want them to be 256MB but under $200 ...

It looks like a decent card. I haven't heard much about info-tek though, that could be good or bad depending on how you look at it. The reviews all seem to give it a thumbs up, I would buy it if you like the price.

yea i think i might go with that one!! but if anyone else has anything else to say.. feel free to post!!

They're good cards, Info Tech is just the manufacturer of the physical CARD, the chipset is made by ATI so you are really purchasing an ATI Card. I'd go for it!!

Never heard of the OEM, but the 9600XT are fine cards;)

Only other cards around range might be a 5700 Ultra.....dunno about the price, and I think the 9600XT's are abit faster:confused:

I think you may be able to get a 5700 ultra for like $175? I'm not a hundred percent sure. Heres' the 5700 for $159 but its not the Ultra version. eVGA didn't have a 5700 Ultra listed on this site:

http://www.zipzoomfly.com/jsp/ProductDetail.jsp?ProductCode=322677

I'd get a better manufacturer than Info Tek, never heard of them and if something were to happen to your card you'd want good manufacturer tech support =) I've heard nothing but good stuff from eVGA cards so thats my next purchase

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom