Red Alert 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

brandonlowe2

Beta member
So is anybody besides me looking forward to RA3? I really look forward to the Cooperative multi-player they are talking about. Also, I heard a rumor that this game is going to take advantage of dual monitors... is there any truth in that? And if so, what would the second monitor be used for?

2nd monitor could be used for a map type display thing

looks like it'll be a good game.

After seeing Command and conquer 3 and now Red Alert 3, I wonder when they are going to make a Command and Conquer: Renegade sequel....I really liked that game, it'll be great if they make a new one lol

This sounds like a very interesting thing. I wonder what the monitor could be used for. A map display could be likely.

2nd monitor could be used for a map type display thing

looks like it'll be a good game.

After seeing Command and conquer 3 and now Red Alert 3, I wonder when they are going to make a Command and Conquer: Renegade sequel....I really liked that game, it'll be great if they make a new one lol

Do you still play Renegade? (I think I might of asked you this before) I've been singing that games praise since it came out and just recently stopped playing online. Been meaning to pick it up again though. Last I heard there were rumors about a new one being made that was maybe going to use a version of the Crysis engine. I'll have to check into it because Renegade is my favorite multiplayer shooter. Also somebody was making a reskin of UT3 to look like Renegade.

I'm really hoping that RA3 has a multiplayer save feature but I don't think it will since Tiberium Wars doesn't.

i haven't played in awhile..like 2 years or something(no, you haven't asked me before)

i love the command and conquer games, been playing them since i had one of them for PS1

yeah, i like them too. Played the first red alert, and pretty much everyone since.

The second monitor will probably be used for a map, like supcom. It came in very handy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom