Help Me Decide Please (Laptop)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AntonOle

In Runtime
Im interested in two laptops (Sony Vaio FW line) that are almost identical but have these differences :

A) Has a 2.53 Ghz Processor and a ATI HD 3650 Graphics Card

B) Has a 2.26 Ghz Processor and a ATI HD 3470 Graphics Card

Now if i could get any of the two models i would obviously get the first. But in my region (Greece) only the second is offered. I still dont know if i could order the first one from somewhere else (like ebay) but i was wondering :

Is the difference in these 2 models really noticeable in everyday use? Im not a REALLY heavy gamer but i do enjoy watching dvds and playing a few games. Is it really worth the hustle and the time to find laptop A or should i just go with B that i could get with no problem in a couple of days from a store in my town.

Thanks

P.S For those familiar with the Vaio laptops A is the VGN-FW11ZU and B is the VGN-FW11S

Although noticeably different, laptop B should still be plenty for the average user/ casual gamer. With that said, why sony? I feel like their laptops are extremely over priced compared to other companies.

I like sony because they have nice designs and nice features..

Other laptops i would be interested are hp and toshiba. Hp doesnt make laptops with good specs and toshiba doesnt use blu-ray. acer and asus i dont like. Dell are nice but very expensive and hard to find where i live

I`d go for a Zepto. they deliver almost everywhere in europe and nearby. they have good computers with good specs and at a very good price. plus you can upgrade to your likeing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom