???Cooler Master Sphere???

Status
Not open for further replies.
So do i need a special motherboard to use the 9800 Gx2? I have the Intel BOXD975XBX2KR LGA 775 Intel 975X ATX Intel Motherboard

Bad motherboard. Thats a good 2 years old and a terrible chipset. Trust me, my motherboard has the smae one.

Heres a good build for the kind of budget your looking at and don't change anything!

EDIT: Unfortunately, for some odd reason newegg is refusing to come up on this computer...

****, even the entire lab...

Anyways,

Get Intel q6600
Asus Maximus 2
4gb of ddr2-800 ocz/corsair memory
2x Ati 4870's
750 watt corsair power supply
Gigabyte Aurora, Cooler Master Stacker, Thermaltake Armor case. Whatever you like.
2x 640gb western digital SATA hard disk drives
whatever DVD burner you want, SATA is best.
And then drop the money you saved on a nice 24 or 28" lcd.

I already did that build too, he won't listen though.... I guess 15 year old Build Suggestions are ignored

Also drop the Sphere too, it doesn't look to be a good cooler

I already have a 29" samsung, i have the Ram u suggested, i switched to the Asus Maximus 2, and i already have the hard drive you suggested, but why do i need a different graphics card? isnt the one that i have the best of the best?

ok wats the best video card around 400 bucks, im lookin at the PNY XLR8 VCG98GX2XPB GeForce 9800 GX2 1GB (512MB per GPU) 512-bit (256-bit per GPU) GDDR3 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready SLI Supported Video Card, is this one the best of the best lol

Get the motherboard I told you to and then get two ati 4870 cards. They run around 290 each so you would be spending a bit more than 400.

If you want to stick hard to the price, then get 2 4850 cards. You can get those for about 160 after rebate each.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom