???Cooler Master Sphere???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drezland998

Baseband Member
I was wondering if the CM Sphere could be used on an Intel Xeon Quad Core, im building my own computer and I want to know what I can use on it, My Case is the Antec nine Hundred.

Thanks so much, and also im going to be using a server mother board. Is there any difference in performance between server motherboards and standard motherboards? Besides the more RAM slots, dual CPU sockets? Im getting the SUPERMICRO MBD-X7DAL-E-O Dual LGA 771 Intel 5000X ATX Server Motherboard

As far as I know thats pretty much all, maybe also capable of being run on non-stop for a while, but most modern PC's can do that now

Will the CM Sphere be able to work with the SUPERMICRO MBD-X7DAL-E-O Dual LGA 771
Intel 5000X ATX Server Motherboard, because it has a 771 socket type

Overclocking potential if you're in to that. What are you using this computer for?

Whats the purpose of this rig?

Its a server right? not for gaming right? because dual CPU's usually result in lower performance

Could i PM you a list of the parts im getting for the computer, I just dont want to buy everything and find out a 400 hard drive i got isnt compatable with my motherboard

You can't PM, you need a 40 Post Count requirement to prevent Spam (and please don't spam your way up to get there)

well i asked if the was any performance issues with a Server motherboard compared to a Standard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom