Case Mod [SHOCK]

Status
Not open for further replies.
and if you do end up covering the holes... don't use hot glue! use loctite or something so its a permanent seal... hot glue will rub/flake off eventually or if you try to take it off.

i have a blue led switch i want to use for the cold cathodes i have. It had three prongs on the bottom of it, one i nthe middle and one on each side of that. Which wires would i put on which prong? Im taking the wires from the pci bus slot switch it came with origionally btw.

thanks, tainted

i think you want to do 1 on the middle and then one on either the left or the right, then whenever you slide the switch or however the switch works to the side where its above the 2 connected prongs it will turn on, and when you slide it to the opposite it will turn off. as to + or - on what one's i'm not entirely sure if it matters or not.

Sort of like:
switch.jpg

i built the watercooling loop. The only thing is, when i drained it, some water in some places didnt drain, its just sitting there. Is there a trick to getting it all out?

Also, it got better as the bubbles left, but from the rad on the top, water coming in filled the tube, while water exiting only half filled the tube. After running it a while would it fill up?

yes thats called bleeding the loop.

It can take up to a day to get all the bubbles/air out and replaced with water.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom